SamApp reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. SamApp will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your account information, including your password.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
5. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, audio and video clips and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking the clicking on the Deactivate Account link in the settings page of the MTestM application. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
2. We only retain your Content for 30 days from the date of deactivation, after which we begin the process of deleting your account from our systems, which can take up to a week.
3. You may reactivate your account at any time during these 30 days by logging in.
1. MTestM or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which MTestM or its suppliers own.
2. MTestM claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
1. Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
2. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce, or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of SamApp.
3. You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
4. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
5. SamApp makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. SamApp, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service, even if SamApp has been advised of the possibility of these damages, or for any claim by any other party. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
7. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
8. The failure of MTestM to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and MTestM as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and MTestM (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
9. Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on Jun 21, 2015.